Fulfilled by our friends at Ananday
Created by yogis for yogis. Whether you're heading to a nearby class or a retreat across the world, our Ananday bag is made to support your practice, wherever your yoga journey takes you.
Made sustainably with 100% natural cotton canvas and metal fixtures. NO polyester, NO synthetics, NO plastic. To keep your yoga things toxic-free and our planet happy.
Fits a standard 24" wide mat with space for additional yoga accessories, including 2 blocks, a strap, water, and change of clothes. All-around zipper for easy access to your yoga tools (a.k.a. no more reaching into a black hole!) Outer pocket for go-to items like keys and cell phone. Adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
Weighs just 1.2 pounds. And easy to care for—hand wash or use a delicate cycle with natural detergent.
1 bag = 1 tree planted.
- 24" x 8" x 8" 1.1 lbs
- Natural cotton canvas, unbleached cotton interior liner, metal zippers.
- Roomy design fits a standard mat, towel, water bottle, strap, and change of clothes, give or take. Plus an external zip pocket for go-to items like keys.
- All-around zipper for quick and easy access to your yoga things. No more reaching into a black hole. Thank goodness.
- Exterior pocket for keys, cell phone, wallet, (chocolate) at your fingertips.
- Carry your practice with you wherever you go (go far!)
- Effortless. Air out between classes, and if you need a deeper clean, hand wash or set on a delicate wash cycle with natural detergent. Air dry.
End of life
- Cotton is compostable, metal components are recyclable. If and when you’re ready to part with your bag, consider donation in your community.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth. Learn how we pack.